Gini Graham Scott, Ph.D. is a nationally known writer, consultant, speaker, seminar, and workshop leader, specializing in business and work relationships, professional and personal development, and social trends.
She has published over 50 books, writes scripts and TV pilots, produces indy films, and helps clients write, publish, and promote their own books and films.
She has had extensive media and PR experience.
FILM AND TV WRITING & PRODUCTION
Besides writing her own screenplays, shorts, and TV pilots, Gini Graham Scott writes screenplays, adapts books into screenplays, and writes scripts for documentaries and TV pilots for clients.
She also produces book and screenplay trailers, documentaries, TV pilots, and shorts, and helps writers find film producers, production companies, agents, managers, distributors, and other film industry contacts or promote their films to the media.
Her books on filmmaking include: The Complete Guide to Writing, Producing, and Directing a Low-Budget Short Film; Finding Funds for Your Film or TV Project; and Marketing Films to Millennials and Baby Boomers.
She can do any of the following for you:
• Write an original script or TV pilot from your idea or notes
• Adapt your novel, memoir, or nonfiction book into a script for a feature film or documentary
• Analyze your screenplay and give you feedback or edit it
• Help you find a film producer, production company, agent, manager, or distributor
• Find other film industry contacts and funding to develop your film
• Write, produce, and direct a book or screenplay trailer or sizzle reel to help you pitch your book or screenplay
• Write, produce, and direct a pilot of your TV show idea
• Promote your film or TV show to the media
Any production costs will generally be much lower than from other production companies, since we specialize in low-budget films and TV projects. We put the production team together with the cast and crew.
Costs depend on the length of the film, size of the team, location, number of shooting days, and other factors.
Some examples of the screenplays for clients include adaptations from two novels and a memoir and an original script based on a client's idea.
You can see descriptions and testimonials here.
CHANGEMAKERS PUBLISHING & WRITING