Gini Graham Scott, Ph.D. is a nationally known writer, consultant, speaker, seminar, and workshop leader, specializing in business and work relationships, professional and personal development, and social trends.
She has published over 50 books, writes scripts and TV pilots, produces indy films, and helps clients write, publish, and promote their own books and films.
She has had extensive media and PR experience.
CONSULTING ON DOING PR AND USING SOCIAL MEDIA
If you are interested in promoting your book, your business, or yourself through the traditional or social media, Gini Graham Scott can consult with you on how to do it.
Her expertise comes from promoting several dozen of her own books, being a guest on hundreds of radio and TV shows including Oprah, putting on promotional events, and building over 10 million connections on LinkedIn.
In addition, she has written two books on PR: The Complete Guide to Doing Your Own PR and The Complete Guide to Using LinkedIn to Promote Your Business or Yourself. Some of the questions and topics commonly discussed in consultations are these.
Some of the questions and topics commonly discussed in consultations are these.
• What is the best way to promote my book, business, or myself?
• How should I position or brand myself? What should I feature?
• How can I tie what I am doing into the news or make it newsworthy?
• What media should I target? Newspapers, magazines, radio, TV, the Internet, or a combination?
• How should I best reach the selected media?
• What can I expect if I hire a PR professional to do my publicity?
• What can I expect if I send out a query letter or press release through a query or news release service?
• How can I set up a social media campaign to promote my book or myself? How can I use LinkedIn in this campaign?
• What kind of events might I organize to get customers, clients, or publicity?
• What kind of costs can I expect using different PR approaches?
CHANGEMAKERS PUBLISHING & WRITING